Monday, March 15, 2010

part 2

Pheeeph one of the pros of being athletic is how fast you can make it to class! I never know how the girls here manage to get up put some make up on,DO THEIR HAIR and put on ruffels and high waist skirts min I'll 9ibi7????? Ana zain albis my training ow agasil!! I was 5'2 pale and had long brownish hair,I wouldn't know if I was pretty and frankly I don't care becuase I hathe this school and I miss my besf friend and I have no idea why on earth that guy stares at me SO MUCH,khanshoof ishsalfita
Me:tadree I can see u looking ow its burning a hole in my back?? :p

Akh hal bint ibtithba7nee ma ta36eeeeni wayih wala itklimney wala it3abirney zain yam3waad kilma a7san min wala shay bas inta ma3a wayhik laish itkhizz fashalnee

Him:errrrm la 7asha wallah ma akhiz bas fee shay 3ala ur jacket..

Allah iyhadeeyk ya jassim sheno 3ala I'll jacket?? Bitraqii3 al7eeeeen ma3a wayhiiik

Me:oh la wallah sorry,sheno fee?
Him:la khla9 raaa7
Me:la wallah? Ahaaa okay 3ayal thx,pay attention we have a quiz bacher 3ana

And she turned back to face the board

Jassim couldn't foucs,
La muta bit9id ow ib 3alimha I'll kha9 lay muta basoofha wihya ma tadree 3an hawa daree


Shikha:Jasooom shfeek shfeeek sar7aaan ya 7ilew

Uff mita tiskit 7al 3ila 9eeray nafs maryooma 3agla ish7alat.ha sakta! Uff banat hal zimaaan

Jassim:mafeeni shay bas kint afaker

Shikha:ib sheno feeni nehahahahahahah

Ya thiqil dam hal bint qatheeeth lu mu omha rifeeejat omy chan wallah 7igart.ha bas la ma7ib aksir ba7ad

Shikha:ee feeni adry bas ou9 ana adry ;)

Jassim:eh eh feech


Mariam:shikha momkin tiskiteen tara bacher warii quiz ow ana I don't study at home fa basma3

Jassim:hehehehehehe

Shikha:ooh maryoom dirsay bil bait ishwarach

Mariam:warii football game!!!

Jassim:OOOOUB 9a7 illoum celsea '9id inter milan no3ich itshofeeen games

Mariam: *i turned fully around and for the first time looked at him lik really LOOKED LOOKED at him* OH MY..

FUCK did I say it out loud??

No comments: