Monday, March 15, 2010

part 1 welcome to my world

I got up in the morning and felt like crap as usual…ukh I should’ve slept earlier ow as7ab 3ala the football game!!!

PING!!!
PING!!!
PING!!!
PING!!!

Ufff I checked my bb it was 7amoodo my best friends brother,he was 15 and younger then me and I loved him like a brother.

Me:waj3 haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa kilyoum ow hathee 7altii agoum wa9abi7 3ala ur pings yal moz3ij!

Him:chub chub maryimooo ana imwa9il after the game wadry inich mu gad kilmitich ow nimatay gilt al7een mintay gayma,YALLAH RISE AND SHINE SKOOL !

Me: >:/ (talk to the hand)

I unwillingly rolled out of the bed like a zombie and brushed my teeth,washed my face and got into my trainings and shirt.As usual I had my messy hair in a bun and wore my converse grabbed my bag and head out without breakfast.

I saw 7amoodo in his car waiting so I got out and headed to his car.

Him:early as usual,ashkara mu mitrayga
Me:ee wallah zain gimt ana bas

He reached to the back seat and handed me the popular brownbag and plastic cup.

Him:coffee latte and you cheese croissant just like you like it!
Me:ufff thaanx 7amoodie I don’t know what id do without you and hugged him!
Him:ana adry…you woukd die
Me:hey hey lat9adig 3omrik wayiid tara ma7ib il thiqa il zaydaaaa
Him:wana a7ib illy itdagir yakhee mako rad 7ilew shwaya wanseeni?
Me:no…….tabee another hug?
Him:la mabee!!
Me:za3alt ma3a hal wayih ya3nii?
Him:minich? Ma az3al ana

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
Me:yallah class see you later

Ow I ran like a crazy woman to bio
allah yistir bas

4 comments:

S said...

I like ur story keep it up:)

Dilly Digital said...

Thanks for sharing the information, I would like to share a tip for all the New Yorkers as well. There is this new Costume Jewelry on rent Service in Manhattan that was started by industry veteran Urvi Tejani. Tried it once and am super satisfied with their service. The Jewelry looks much much better in person than on their website. Nice experience and Nice collection over all. Any one can give it a try with their Free Drop of and pickup in NYC.

Anonymous said...

You should check out 3DPrint Kuwait, We are more than just a business, we are everything that you love. We believe in making memories. Memories through personalized custom photo coffee mugs and custom printed t-shirts. Days pass by, years keep changing but what doesn’t change is memories.

Anonymous said...

Love your story as much as I love Non veg pickles and You can try them and order chicken pickle achar and various non veg pickles by SITARA at their online store, The India's biggest online store for pickles.